WE ARE HIRING
an awesome .NET senior
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coding for high-risk/high-complexity areas or establishing patterns for other developers to follow
- Collaborating with Product Managers/Architects on establishing requirements and overall design
- Collaborating with management to develop overall project schedules while providing accurate development estimates and identification/mitigation of project risks
- Ensuring quality through code reviews and other tools such as peer programming with other team members
- Review and work on code documentation
- Consultation to other departments for the creation of training or other go-to-market materials
- Provide management with key feedback and assistance for personnel evaluations and development plans
- Research into new tools, techniques, and best practices + facilitating knowledge sharing within the team
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, MVC
- Will be required to work on .NET Core 3.1+ projects
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality and support
- Ability to manage large scale web/database application.
- Ability to understand Object-Relational Mapper (ORM) frameworks
- Should have working knowledge of using latest development tools and techniques (e.g. git, postman etc)
- Must have good problem solving and analysis skills
- Team-player with strong communication & collaboration skills.
- Previous experience leading development teams is a plus.
- Previous experience in working on GIS solutions is a plus
- Candidate should be any graduate/post graduate in Computer Science or related degree program organized by a certified educational organization
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 4 years of relevant industry experience is required